What's new
What's new

fagor 800 TG-I in execution but not moving

coyote06

Aluminum
Is anyone here familiar with a Fagor 800T my lathe is a Clausing Metosa I haven't used it in a few months and now it won't move once program is executed.

The hand wheels work but once I hit cycle start the spindle starts but the carriage just sits there and doesn't go anywhere.

The screen shows in execution but nothing happens and have tried everything I can think of including checking parameters,

Is anyone here familiar with a Fagor 800T my lathe is a Clausing Metosa I haven't used it in a few months and now it won't move once program is executed.

The hand wheels work but once I hit cycle start the spindle starts but the carriage just sits there and doesn't go anywhere.

The screen shows in execution but nothing happens and have tried everything I can think of including checking parameters,
I am having the Same problem we're you able to fix yours

We're you able to fix this problem ?

Back