What's new
What's new

Fagor Hour meter

Pattnmaker

Stainless
Is there tracking of program times and or total running hours recorded on a Fagor Controller? Specifically an 8037. The trainer when we took delivery said no. But I am hoping he was wrong.

There is a time when a job finishes but if we forget to take note and load another job the time record is lost. It would also be nice to know how many hours the machine has total in a couple of years to track spindle wear etc.

Is there tracking of program times and or total running hours recorded on a Fagor Controller? Specifically an 8037. The trainer when we took delivery said no. But I am hoping he was wrong.

There is a time when a job finishes but if we forget to take note and load another job the time record is lost. It would also be nice to know how many hours the machine has total in a couple of years to track spindle wear etc.

Mine starts recording time the second you start running a program. The total number of hours on the machine is changed any time you run any program. When running a program the counter only pauses if i press the red cycle stop button, at this time the spindle can still be on. So technically the spindle could be turning while the the counter is paused. I hardly do this though because normally if i stop the program its to measure the part so i stop the spindle also. As far as i know these are the only 2 timers on the machine. Current program run time and total program run time. And yea it is annoying how it keeps so little record of time ha. Its fagor though. Pretty sure theyre better known for thier kitchen appliances.

Back