What's new
What's new

Fanuc 10T-A controller question on Wasino LJ-63M lathe

youngguns3

Plastic
Hi all,

I'm kind of stuck here, and wanted to ask if anyone knew what step I should take to continue. I am getting some kind of alarm message, but there are no clues on the screen as to how to fix it. Has anyone experienced this on their machine.

I checked both the emergency stop switch on the panel, and also the door switch, and both work as expected.

It seems to be stuck in emergency stop mode, and when I mash reset, it will not reset. I am including a picture of the screen with this to help show the problem.

I read somewhere where someone said to turn the machine off, then hold the reset button in while powering it back up. Should I try that, or is that a definite no-no?

Thank you in advance,
Bill Gillen80 strom.jpg

Last edited:
Was the machine hooked up to a bar feeder? if it was you'll have to figure out which pin holes in the socket are for the feeder e-stop and make a jumper wire.

More info would have been helpful. Did this situation occur while running parts? Sitting still? At power on? You just got the machine used and it has never come on properly?

Do you have the electrical diagram (schematic)?

Thank you for helping so far.

I bought the machine, and brought it to the shop, where I leveled it and then turned it on. The axes moved, the live tooling moved, the spindle rotated, and everything seemed ok. I went home for the weekend. On Monday, I came in, turned it on, and it seems to be stuck in E-Stop now. I can push the E-Stop switch, and hear the contacts engage, and then disengage when I work the E-Stop switch. I went to the enclosed page from my manual. Do the big "Os" mean there is a problem on the screen shot I took? I went ahead and checked the X-axis shear pin thinking it might be the problem, but it appears to be fine. Is there an adjustment on the limit switch that could be throwing the E-Stop? I checked the contacts on the limit switch, and they appear to be ok.

Thanks,
Bill Gillen

80 strom 049.jpg80 strom 048.jpg

Thank you for helping so far.

I bought the machine, and brought it to the shop, where I leveled it and then turned it on. The axes moved, the live tooling moved, the spindle rotated, and everything seemed ok. I went home for the weekend. On Monday, I came in, turned it on, and it seems to be stuck in E-Stop now. I can push the E-Stop switch, and hear the contacts engage, and then disengage when I work the E-Stop switch. I went to the enclosed page from my manual. Do the big "Os" mean there is a problem on the screen shot I took? I went ahead and checked the X-axis shear pin thinking it might be the problem, but it appears to be fine. Is there an adjustment on the limit switch that could be throwing the E-Stop? I checked the contacts on the limit switch, and they appear to be ok.

Thanks,
Bill Gillen

View attachment 79886View attachment 79887

Back from the dead. Did you ever get this machine working? I have a LJ63M and have been figuring it out also.

Does anyone have parameters for wasino lj-63m,
I brought one ass well, it was in working condition. When it arrived, it boots with no parameters and alarm watch dog, i have done procedure for reseting but im missing parameters. Books and parameters did not arrive and i am stuck

Does anyone have parameters for wasino lj-63m,
I brought one ass well, it was in working condition. When it arrived, it boots with no parameters and alarm watch dog, i have done procedure for reseting but im missing parameters. Books and parameters did not arrive and i am stuck
I do. I can make a copy if you still need.

So i just bought a Lj-63m , it had lost some parameters .. I have a txt file with some that I uploaded to the machine and some stuff started working .. but could not home it (would OT ) someone provided a copy of parameters for one page and now It will home Z and X just fine but the spindle wont turn on .. so still looking for the 5600+ parameters for spindle settings

So i just bought a Lj-63m , it had lost some parameters .. I have a txt file with some that I uploaded to the machine and some stuff started working .. but could not home it (would OT ) someone provided a copy of parameters for one page and now It will home Z and X just fine but the spindle wont turn on .. so still looking for the 5600+ parameters for spindle settings

Should I post the whole parameter list here or is that a bad idea?

Back