What's new
What's new

fanuc 16im alarm 367 HELP

poxino

Aluminum
Hello guys,

I am here with a new thread, possibly something that happened before, but I could not find much on the forum hence I posted a thread.

I got this alarm today, I was just starting up the machine as normal,( never had this alarm in the past), released the emergency, as usual, reference z-axis fine, then tried to reference the Y axis, then I believe the machine started to ref the Y-axis, but then suddenly stopped, and came up with the alarm 367 Y-axis : count miss (INT), I did some research on the web, and I found this description for the alarm from the Fanuc manual, but I am not sure what to do.

I unplugged and cleaned the cable, but still not joy.

2 images attached, from the actual manual, maybe will make some sense for someone here, I already asked an engineer to come in, but I don't know when it will happen, maybe someone will be able to help me.

Untitled.jpgUntitled2.jpg

Sounds like the encoder crapped the bed.

Being not an English native, I had to google the meaning of your sentence, the engineer has just been here, and yes, the encoder has gone, I have just ordered a new one.

Luckily it was not a mega-expensive one ,$500/600 region (in my case) it depends where you get this from.

Back