What's new
What's new

Fanuc drill mate lost its mind! HELP!

Rohrsbeth

Plastic
My Fanuc drill mate model c with om controller has lost some of its parameters. I do not have any backup of parameters. If anybody has a machine like this I would greatly appreciate if they could email me a copy. Thank you in advance.

Yes. They are telling me they don't have the hardcopy of parameters and that I would need to call the machine builder! I think methods is the machine builder but not sure how to get in touch with them or who to talk to.

Just wanted to let everyone know I found a hardcopy. Btw I was getting a 417,427,and 437 alarm that is why I needed the parameters. I got them all loaded and alarms went away. Now I just have to reset my absolute position.

Does anyone have option parameters for this model? Fanuc told me methods was the tool builder, methods said this machine was not built by them. The only suggestion I got was to ask online if anyone had one of these machines and see if they could email me a copy of there option parameters. If anybody out there could help me it would be very much appreciated! I don't know where to go next???������

Back