Fanuc drive repair in NE Ohio?
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Fanuc drive repair in NE Ohio?

The repair techs I've talked to around here don't really do any board-level repair. They can diagnose the issue and then swap the drive but I'm wondering if there's a shop in the area that can actually do repairs. The buy-rebuilt option is $4k!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Even through TIE?

The newer drives have such small circuits that my guy backed away from an issue that we had back during the crash.
    He has told me that he has since bought some tooling to address the small issue, but I haven't had anything that small for him to test that on yet.

I'm guessing that you don't know what component(s) that you are looking to have changed?
    I also doubt that you will find a schematic floating around for it either.
    Without a blowout to show an obvious issue, it may be tough for a tech to diagnose w/o the schematic.

You could try MRO. They will work on YOUR amp. I don't know how they would price something like that?

MRO, Inc.

Or might be cheaper to find good used.
    At least if you went with good used, a tech could compare against a good unit to decipher what is bad with the other'n.

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I might be a little late on this thread and may not be in your area but we repair things like that all the time. Servo motors, drives, circuit boards, touch panels, and almost any industrial electronic device. If you haven't had a chance to get it repaired, we'll take a look at it for you for no cost. Shoot me an email if you still need some help. [email protected]

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Echoing Tyler, ICR can also assist with any Fanuc drive repair. We have a host of OEM authorizations and provide a host of additional services.

Contact us here or send us an email at [email protected].