What's new
What's new

Fanuc multiservo amplifier without COP10A for 4 axis connection

Joshua Lee

Plastic
Hello Everyone

I bought a RT160 4th-axis rotary table for my Fanuc oi-mc machine, and 4th-axis amplifier is: A06B-6130-H002, the multiservo amplifier is A06B-6134-H302#A, and my 4th-axis motor is Fanuc alpha 2. Before I post it for help, what I did are:

1, I did contact with the MTB, but they did not respond.
2, I also contacted with the rotary table builder, but they will charge the flight hotel and travelling hours plus other fees, which I can't afford it.
3, I emailed to Fanuc America for help, only received an 'Special Notice' email, which is no useful.

So, I decided to install the 4th-axis myself, but the first challenge is how to connect the multiservo to the slave servo with fiber optic cable, because the multiservo doesn't have a output COP10A connector.

Your help will be highly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Joshua

Attachments

• file-208.jpg
    file-208.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 38
  • file-209.jpg
    file-209.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 29
Easy
make you new single axis beta drive the first drive. Then send the fiber on to the big beta drive.

Hard
ladder changes to support the rotary
parameters for the rotary
drive number changes due to the hop-scotch
probably more, a lot more

Thanks for your reply.
Actually I did think to bridge the single axis beta drive to the big beta drive with the fiber cable, and then change the FSSB parameters.

The Fanuc oi-mc machine I bought is a used machine, it already has JF1, CXA19B and CZ7 cable ready inside, hope someone before has already used it and parameter already changed. Otherwise, it is really hard for me to do this project.

I will google out all the information I can get and slowly carry on this project, and will update the post when any progress has made.

file1-65.jpg
file-224.jpg

Some updates:

I have wired all the cables and turned on the machine, it comes the alarm" 5136 FSSB: number of amps is small".
It seems can't find all the amplifiers, or when I tried to manually key in the amplifiers, it always shows 'the format is wrong' very frustrated, anyone's input and help is very apricated, thanks!

Back