What's new
What's new

Fanuc Parameter help.

cunaf85

Plastic
I've worked in shops before where if you typed in -5 then hit input+ on the wear offset screen, the offset would move by -.0005. This doesn't work at the shop I'm currently at. Is there a parameter that can be changed to enable this? Fanuc Oi series controller. I've already changed #5213 and # 5214 to limit wear offset max and incremental input of wear offsets. Are there any other parameters that you typically like to check and change when a new machine rolls into the shop?

I think there's a parameter for "calculator input" that means you can not have to put in a decimal. Not having a FANUC here, I don't have a clue which parameter/setting that would be.

I think there's a parameter for "calculator input" that means you can not have to put in a decimal. Not having a FANUC here, I don't have a clue which parameter/setting that would be.
That is it. Looks like it will be #3401 Bit 0. Thanks, the calculator input clue was enough for me to find it.

You might also want to tell other people that use that machine or any cnc for the matter whenyou make changes in the parameter.

Just to be safe is all.

Back