What's new
What's new

Fanuc Robodrill T10b operating manual

poxino

Aluminum
Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum, I am looking for the Robodrill T10b operating manual ( the one for the machine , not the one for the control).

I have all the other manuals though.

I am also having issues with the toolchanger.

After I edited g54 work offeset , I am now getting an 251 atc error.

Anybody had this in the past?

Any help , suggestion or advice is highly appreciated.

I have two T10B machines and I can help you out if you haven't figured it out yet.
I will send you a PM and you can contact me. You have to make sure you're in the machine zero offset G53 and most importantly, put in a G49 and a G80 before it will allow a tool change.
So, if you stop the program in the middle while you have a tool offset specified (G43 H01, for example), you have to clear the tool offset with a G49 and make sure you're not in a canned cycle. I am not sure it is necessary all of the time, but I always put a G80 in every time.
The way to clear the problem is hit "system" button and do a tool change with the buttons (tool change icons in the screen and NOT an MDI entry).

PM me back for help if you need more.

Any help , suggestion or advice is highly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.That is sorted thanks,
I now need to delete all the data from my machine as Installed a 2mb mempry upgrade.How do I clear completely all the data?

I have two T10B machines and I can help you out if you haven't figured it out yet.
I will send you a PM and you can contact me. You have to make sure you're in the machine zero offset G53 and most importantly, put in a G49 and a G80 before it will allow a tool change.
So, if you stop the program in the middle while you have a tool offset specified (G43 H01, for example), you have to clear the tool offset with a G49 and make sure you're not in a canned cycle. I am not sure it is necessary all of the time, but I always put a G80 in every time.
The way to clear the problem is hit "system" button and do a tool change with the buttons (tool change icons in the screen and NOT an MDI entry).

PM me back for help if you need more.

Any help , suggestion or advice is highly appreciated.
[/QUOTE]

Back