What's new
What's new

Feed of G01 G02 G03 not working Fanuc O-MD

cuki110

Plastic
Hello there, I need help with my vmc milling machine. The problem is on feed G01 G02 G03. When I running a program the G00 is working (table move), but when go trough block G01 G02 G03 the table just stay won't moving at all, although when I press dry run all motion is working. Fanuc O-MD. Can someone help me please. i will be appreciated. Pardon me for my English.
321785a203aebbb50af0fb50c3eb1e45.jpg

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Did the machine work previously, but not now?
Do you have a G94 in the program?
Is the spindle turning?
I don't know, i just got the machine about 2 month with dead condition, I've tried with G94 not working.

Put a G97 and a G94 in line N4 and try it. G97 tells it to use spindle RPM and G94 tells it to use feed per minute.

Ed.

When it stops at a G1, G2, or G3 command, what is the condition of Diagnostic 120 bit 4? This is the spindle up to speed signal. It should be 1 when the spindle has attained 80% of the commanded speed(+/- any spindle override inputs). The machine tool builder can disable feed motion until this status is attained.

When it stops at a G1, G2, or G3 command, what is the condition of Diagnostic 120 bit 4? This is the spindle up to speed signal. It should be 1 when the spindle has attained 80% of the commanded speed(+/- any spindle override inputs). The machine tool builder can disable feed motion until this status is attained.
I will look at it now

What's parameter of the speed signal?

Is this right?
65602f6ef9390d21e6249a51730e61cf.jpg

Yes that shows that 120 bit 4 is zero.

Is parameter 24 bit 2 set to 1? If it is then set it to 0 and see if the machine will feed. If it does then you will need to figure out why diagnostic 120 bit is not changing to 1 when the spindle is up to speed.

Back