What's new
What's new

Feeler FTC-10 w/ Fanuc 0T Diagnostics Bit Diagram

Raymgriff

Plastic
Hey guys,

This is a bit of a shot in the dark and I'm currently writing back and forth with the regional distributor with hopes of getting an answer but I figured I'd post here and maybe improve my odds.

I've got an older Feeler lathe, FTC-10 Serial#: TC035 that we're trying to outfit with a bar puller. The problem we're having is that the jaw clamping is interlocked with an alarm safety override while running a program. So any time the jaws are opened up to try and extend the bar with the puller, the program errors out.

I know this is likely just a diagnostic bit that needs to be changed, however the manufacturer wasn't able to get a correct bit list to the distributor and provided me with two bits to check that had no effect. The one technician we use was also saying he could go into the ladder and make the neccessary changes, but we don't have a ladder diagram either.

Has anyone got a diagnostics bit list with descriptors for this machine or something similar?

The job that we got the puller for initially is done for now (we had to bump stop it) so we've got a bit of time, but I'd like to try and get the thing operational.

If anyone has any other suggestions outside of my current angle they would also be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Ray

Back