What's new
What's new

Femco Durga 25 E revolver indexing problem

Harry B

Plastic
Hello all! Have eny one of you hade eny problem with the dubbel turret on a Durga 25 lathe? The turret on my lathe have a bad habbit to get stuck between the positions when indexing so I need to make some service on it! Gess that the big gear is worn out! But before I start to do enything I would like to hear hints and experience if some one have been there before me, would like to see photos and where-how to start for to get it in parts.. and what to look out for.. Thank you..

Best regards: Harry

Ok, Thank you ifixcnc! I will wait a little before I try contakt them in case some one here have been working with the turret and are willing to share his experience.. Must be more than me who have or have had problems with the Durga dubble turret..

Harry,

How's your english??

I'd be willing to talk to you and walk you through it. Most likely it is the two encoders that "time" the two turrets.

I could be the curvic coupler, But unless it's been crashed, unlikely.

Pm me and I'll give you my number.

Ward

Meny of my problems with revolver indexing and overtravel in x and z whos caused of plenty of brass and aluminium ships straight on the circuit board what hade succeeded to get in to a elektric box behind revolver head! whos shocked how little previous owner of this lathe hade been to keap it clean..
Those ships hade made small short circuit and trubbel.. after cleaning upp the circuit board the lathe have started to work much better!
Even if it is not ready for to put in work yet, still meny things to solve.. :) Thank you for your anvsers!

Back