What's new
What's new

FMB Mini Turbo 4000 GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC Issues

eight18

Plastic
Hey All,
Long time lurker, fist time posting a thread
(hopefully I'm starting this thread in the right place.)
I have an older (mid to early 90's) FMB Mini Turbo 4000 with a GE Fanuc series 90-30 PLC. Due to a malfunction with one of the components, the PLC went brain dead and I have no back up file of the program.
Does anyone out there have or know someone who has the program for this PLC? Even if it's just a paper copy of the ladder, this would help tremendously.
I am fairly certain that I have exhausted this site and can't seem to find this info anywhere, but if you know of a thread that I missed, feel free to call me out and send me on my way (hopefully with a link to that thread).
Thank you all in advance for any help!

PLC program

Hey All,
Long time lurker, fist time posting a thread
(hopefully I'm starting this thread in the right place.)
I have an older (mid to early 90's) FMB Mini Turbo 4000 with a GE Fanuc series 90-30 PLC. Due to a malfunction with one of the components, the PLC went brain dead and I have no back up file of the program.
Does anyone out there have or know someone who has the program for this PLC? Even if it's just a paper copy of the ladder, this would help tremendously.
I am fairly certain that I have exhausted this site and can't seem to find this info anywhere, but if you know of a thread that I missed, feel free to call me out and send me on my way (hopefully with a link to that thread).
Thank you all in advance for any help!

Private message me. We have one of these in our shop. Jim

Back