What's new
What's new

Free CNC Machinist's Mobile App

Camcut

Plastic
Hi, We just released a new version of our mobile app. Camcut mobile app is a free machining calculator and technical manual for the metalwork industry. The application is available in various languages including Deutsch, Eesti, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Русский, Suomi, Svenska.

Camcut mobile application >> Camcut

Um, okay..... what are you going to do with my DNA after I give you a sample to sign up for it? :crazy:

No such thing as a free lunch.

in fact in this case there is a free lunch so please enjoy :) The app does not need to be logged in and it does not follow users at all.

Thank you. If you come up with any development ideas, I’d love to hear them so we can make this app even better for users in the future

Thank you. If you come up with any development ideas, I’d love to hear them so we can make this app even better for users in the future

Okay, for starters the free version doesn't really have anything a 6 year old couldn't figure out in 2020. MM to Inches and Weights and Currency...not something I'm going to open a Machinists app for. Were a smart and unruly bunch, you really need to impress me with free-ness.

R

Why would we get one from Company XXX located in XXX when Allied, Iscar, and Sandvik have free ones too? :nutter:

At least we know their agenda......

Okay, for starters the free version doesn't really have anything a 6 year old couldn't figure out in 2020. MM to Inches and Weights and Currency...not something I'm going to open a Machinists app for. Were a smart and unruly bunch, you really need to impress me with free-ness.

R

Thanks for a feedback. In fact this is not just a machining calculator. It's planned to be techinical manual for metalwork with calculators. The app includes lots of knowledge of manufacturing for machinists, foremans and students. There is wide selection of different thread standards and ISO-Tolerances. It has been developed according to users feedback to be easy to use.

Why would we get one from Company XXX located in XXX when Allied, Iscar, and Sandvik have free ones too? :nutter:

At least we know their agenda......

Yes, Iscar and Coromant have their apps.. usually they are just feed and speeds Calculators. This is more like a technical manual with lot of data and different kind calculators that you might have to use in metalwork. Because we are not tool manufacturer we can't make feeds and speeds calculator for specific cutting tools like they. I am a former machinist who started CAM-software and cutting tools sales and support company couple years ago. I know how much machinists have to search dimensions of standards and cutting formulas. We make this app for Finnish customers and because it is good app for them we decided to translate it in different languages so everybody can get benefit of it. We are not listed company so our agenda is not to get maximal share appreciation for stock holders. Only mission what we have is develop the best machining app in the world :)

Back