What's new
What's new

Gildemeister nef 500 plus manuals

corvuscorax4

Plastic
Hello,

maybe somobody have and could share manuals for Gildemeister nef 500 plus lathe machine with grundig manual plus control system.

Hello , can you help me with some documentation for Gildemeister nef 500 plus?
I just bought one ,with no documenation and language is in dutch.
Thanks .

Hi
I am also interested in some documentation, in particular how to load programs in ISO mode. We can do it in Dialog mode, but not in ISO mode.Gabionose Where are you located, we might have an extra set of manuals in English for at Gildemeister nef 700:
Mechanical Technical Documentation and Electrical Technical Documentation.
I am afraid that they do not say a lot about programming.
Regards Torkil, Borup, Denmark

Hello , i am from Romania , if your lathe is equiped with Grundig Manual CNC alias Philips pg 1220, as my lathe it is , i find very helpfull heidenhein manual plus 3110 it is very close , i can help you with a translated in english manual if you want , it explain a lot , from programing to how operate the CNC , i have learned a lot lately , now i am in vaction , but once i get home i will let you know how to transfer the programs iso or conversational, parameters etc only you if you have that cnc controller .
Best regads Gabriel , Romania

I hope that you have a nice vacation. Mine is over, sadly :-)
That sounds very interesting. We are in the proces of connecting our lathe to a new CAM system, after a period of 8 years whithout using the lathe. Unfortunately we cant find much documentation on programming. Here at Povl Møllers Maskinfabrik we have manufactured exentric presses for decades, and would like to get some more production back inhouse. Can probably contact me via our homepage.
Even better regards, Torkil.

Ciao,
Scrivo in italiano perché so solo questa lingua....ho un tornio nef plus 500 con grundig manual plus e vorrei sapere come salvare su un pc tutti i parametri delle costanti e quelli del BIOS. Un grazie a chi può aiutarmi.
Poi volevo sapere se è vero che ci sono solo 60 secondi per cambiare la batteria del EPC-8.
Grazie.

Back