What's new
What's new

Haas ST-35

RaistlinFIWES

Plastic
Haas ST-35 Help!!!

So I crashed my Haas today, Everything seemed fine until i homed my machine, after homing the machine one of my SERVOS started humming, if i take it out of home position the humming stops, I touched off of my ATP to see if my offset numbers change and it appears that my Z is about an 1/8 inch off, so i think my motor is trying to get it to go all the way home, hence the humming, also my x is about .209 off also, any ideas

So I crashed my Haas today, Everything seemed fine until i homed my machine, after homing the machine one of my SERVOS started humming, if i take it out of home position the humming stops, I touched off of my ATP to see if my offset numbers change and it appears that my Z is about an 1/8 inch off, so i think my motor is trying to get it to go all the way home, hence the humming, also my x is about .209 off also, any ideas

Raistlin? As in Raistlin Majere? :D

No ideas on how to fix, but if you crashed it that hard your turret is probably not aligned anymore either. Sounds like a good time to get acquainted with your local Haas techs and see what they are made of! :cheers:

Thats the thing, the turret and the spindle are fine. Yea i was thinking the same thing, just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas

And yes Raistlin Majere lol, RaistlinFIWES Fire Ice Earth Wind and Spirits.

Back