What's new
What's new

HAAS TL-2 Giving very Abnormal Alarm(s)

Havok

Plastic
Hello all, I am have been experiencing a very odd alarm coming from my HAAS TL-2. Its throwing "125 - Tool Fault Error" at me and I haven't the slightest clue as to why or how to fix it. I understand the alarm and what it means but it does not make sense why its coming up. I can change tools fine by indexing the tool post through MDI Turret FWD & BKWRD. I can use programs to change tools and it is working fine. When I am in handle jog mode and
I command a spindle speed it throws the alarm for tool fault error. Also if I try to command a spindle speed during a program when in certain tool positions it will not work. This issue is getting worse as at first it would only throw this alarm when I had tool three in position. Now it as started to alarm out with tool two and sometimes tool four. You could imagine how irritating this is as it causes me to have to constantly switch tools around and set offsets over, and over sgsin.

I would appreciate your tips and assistance. Will be calling HAAS dealership/help center .

Thanks,

Back