What's new
What's new

Haas VF2 Parameters Needed

Hey Guys,
We're having an issue with our 1996 Haas VF2 and all signs point to us having a parameter setting wrong. We replaced the CPU board and our parameters were lost in the process. Haas hasn't been able to help so far. Does anyone have access to a VF2 with Vector Drive that they can export parameters from? If you can't export them, maybe you could check a few key ones for us? We're getting desperate - Thanks.

Last edited:
what year? I think I have a set for 1998 with vector drive saved on the confuser at the shop. IIRC it's for what they call a C version. Wired 4th, auger, floppy, gearbox, 7500rpm.

Thanks for your reply. It's a 1996. It was upgraded in 2002 with the vector drive, and I'm willing to bet the parameters are similar if not identical between 96 and 98. Either way, I'll be much closer than I currently am. If you could send them, we'd really appreciate it.

For more info on this machine saga see this post.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. It's a 1996 with auger, floppy, gearbox, 7500rpm as well. It was upgraded to vector drive in 2002. I'm willing to bet the parameters are similar if not identical between 96 and 98. Either way, I'll be better off than I am now. If you could send them, we'd really appreciate it. Just doing the comparison between a known-good set might solve our problem. I linked to the issue in another post, but I think it's pending moderation or otherwise disappeared.

PM me your email, and I'll send it.
IIRC I downloaded the file just before I sold it. You can look at it, or perhaps save the version you have, re-name the one I send you with the correct serial number, and just reload it.
Hope it works......
I think i also have the settings, and will send that too.

Thanks eaglemike. With your params to look at, I think we've finally got this thing back online. My best guess is that the root of the problem was our spindle was programmed for 10,000RPM when it was a 7,500RPM. Copying over your 7,500 parameters has got the machine running better than it has since we replaced the CPU board. I still can't quite believe it, but I think this damn thing is finally off my plate. Thanks again!

Thanks eaglemike. With your params to look at, I think we've finally got this thing back online. My best guess is that the root of the problem was our spindle was programmed for 10,000RPM when it was a 7,500RPM. Copying over your 7,500 parameters has got the machine running better than it has since we replaced the CPU board. I still can't quite believe it, but I think this damn thing is finally off my plate. Thanks again!
That is AWESOME! So great when things finally work. :)

help parametre

IIRC I downloaded the file just before I sold it. You can look at it, or perhaps save the version you have, re-name the one I send you with the correct serial number, and just reload it.
Hope it works......

could you help me with the parameters

[email protected]

if available can you send me a that parameter list aswell

Hope it works......

i am also in dire need of that parameter list

Back