What's new
What's new

Haas VQC template library for vertical mill

evotechcorp

Plastic
I'm sure this topic has been beat to death on here but couldn't find what I was looking for - Recently purchased a 2014 Haas VMC, the machine has VQC enabled and contains the probing template library however no other templates are on the control or on the factory memory stick. Is there any chance someone could please provide a copy of your template library?

I'm sure this topic has been beat to death on here but couldn't find what I was looking for - Recently purchased a 2014 Haas VMC, the machine has VQC enabled and contains the probing template library however no other templates are on the control or on the factory memory stick. Is there any chance someone could please provide a copy of your template library?

If you call renishaw they will provide the probing stuff without any hassle or delay. Haas hfo is hit or miss.

you do know that you need to load the template in every time you turn the machine on, right?

Probing templates are always available without loading (so far), guess i'll see what happens when i can get a hold of the machining templates. Machine has expanded memory and hard drive so plenty of storage.

You've got mail. I don't like zipping or raring those kind of files so just download to a folder all the files together. This contains mill and lathe as well as the PDF's.

You've got mail. I don't like zipping or raring those kind of files so just download to a folder all the files together. This contains mill and lathe as well as the PDF's.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to pull the associated files, I really appreciate it!

Please can you help me

Hi there mate
You helped another chap out with the machining templates for VQC. I don’t suppose you could send them to me aswell and explain how I put them in the machine. Haas vf5 mill.
Many thanks
My email [email protected]
Jack

Back