What's new
What's new

Bar loading help

aferr

Plastic
I have a Rebel V-65 4ft bar loader on a Samsung 2000BSY with Fanuc Oi-TF controller. My problem is that when i use the bar load M151 code the bar loader feed in the bar fine into the machine, after the chuck closes and I return back to the main program to start my program over again the X and Z axis move into position but my spindle does not spin until i take the bar feeder out of automatic mode. Any ideas of what is causing this?

Is this a new integration or has the program ran fine in the past?

Is the prox sensor lighting up when the pusher retracts?

Are you getting a barfeed alarm?

A tech at edge technologies had me switch a relay from normally open to normally closed which fixed this issue. However, another issue is that the bar feeder does not feed the next bar in. The proximity switch actually does not light up, but when i triggered it with a wrench the machine still did not load another bar. No alarms come up, the Samsung just sits at the M code waiting for the bar feeder to respond.

Adjust the prox switch and try again. The barloader is looking for the prox at a certain point. If it doesn't see it, it stops. You triggering it with a wrench doesn't do anything.

A tech at edge technologies had me switch a relay from normally open to normally closed which fixed this issue. However, another issue is that the bar feeder does not feed the next bar in. The proximity switch actually does not light up, but when i triggered it with a wrench the machine still did not load another bar. No alarms come up, the Samsung just sits at the M code waiting for the bar feeder to respond.
This is a new integration? Yes, no?

It worked fine before, and now it doesn't? Yes,no?

You can cycle everything manually fine? Drop the bar from the magazine, load it in the spindle, move to the pusher, push the bar, retract, etc? The lights on the pendant light up when they are supposed to?

Troubleshooting an error is very different than setting up one of these from scratch.

Back