What's new
What's new

Hardinge hlv-h 1278 wiring diagram

Novaccesar

Plastic
Hi guys,
My name it’s Cesar and I am a new owner of a hardinge hlv h lathe, it’s from 1963 year according to some gear of manufacturing I find online, the problem it’s that the top control box wire was disconnected during transportation, and I don’t have a wiring diagram to match my lathe and don’t really know how to wire them back, I am not a machinist, I am more a hobbyist and when I was young my father, lathe user, used to take me with him on work sometimes, so I buy a lathe, I will attach some photos with my lathe, if anyone can help me please send me a mail or reply here, my address it’s [email protected].

Thank you

Regards

Cesar
Ps: i can’t attach any photos ?

You will get more help if you repost this in the Hardinge/Bridgeport section on specific machines. Your machine is considerably older than Mine so I am not sure if it would help.

I do have a question, you said top control box wires were disconnected? Machines are usually plugged in to wires feeding from the ceiling. Are you referring to the wires that bring power into the machine. If so this typically will hook up to your L1, L2, and L3 plus ground.

Photos are allowed on your second post, so if you repost this in the H/B section you should be OK for photos.

Back