What's new
What's new

Hardinge talent 8/52 1002 turret alarm.

Rochy

Plastic
Hi,
Ive got a 2004 Hardinge talent 8/52 (without live tooling) on fanuc Oi -TB which has taken a knock (broke a centre drill whilst indexing, so not a big crash) since then an alarm saying '1002 turret feedback T NEQ T command' keeps sounding almost every time i index the turret. Within the manuals i found a procedure for this very alarm to check the machine knows its in the right tool position, but having gone through the said procedure the machine says its in tool position 15 when its only a 12 position turret. Ive re-entered the correct tool position into the machine, but the alarm keeps coming up and the machine goes back to thinking its in tool position 15. Could it be a proximity switch problem or an encoder problem?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Thanks John

I have no clue how you are entering the "correct tool position"?

Is the turret seated?

Have you adjusted param 4077?

Doo you have to HOME the turret occassionally on this model?

Any chance that you stripped some teeth on a timing belt?
(IDK if it even has a belt)

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Hi its all sorted now. I needed to do a turret zero reference which i found online. I went through the PMCPRM then KEEPRL then added a 1 to the K00, bit 6. then had to set the tool position to 12 and hold the button down for 2 seconds and the turret reset itself and hey presto... It indexes fine. Thanks for getting back to me though 👍

Back