What's new
What's new

Have you ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisguy65

Plastic
Knew you had three machines you wanted, but your first choice is being ruin by the sales experience for the brand? My primary job is in sales and you never trash talk your competition. One of the reps below, does it as often as the situation allows, for.

This is first time I've ran in to this this and I'm honestly perplex as to what do do. When a rep says "So you are ordering a lesser machine" that rubs me the wrong way.

My list as follows:

Doosan DNM4500s
Haas VF3ss
Hardinge V100

Knew you had three machines you wanted, but your first choice is being ruin by the sales experience for the brand? My primary job is in sales and you never trash talk your competition. One of the reps below, does it as often as the situation allows, for.

This is first time I've ran in to this this and I'm honestly perplex as to what do do. When a rep says "So you are ordering a lesser machine" that rubs me the wrong way.

My list as follows:

Doosan DNM4500s
Haas VF3ss
Hardinge V100
Agree with you. I have had that happen with one or two machine tool sales guys. IMO basically the guy is saying you don't know what you are doing, and insulting you. The best case I could see is that he doesn't understand your priorities. That sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back