What's new
What's new

Heidenhain tnc 415 - start up problem

gojko_sisa

Plastic
Hello everybody,

I am owner of Mikron UME 600 machine with Heidenhain tnc 415 and machine was working without any issues but after sending some programs over rs232 from pc to machine we got strange screen on monitor. Now when we turn on machine that screen is there all the time and we are not able to start with normal use of machine. It looks like machine entered to some parameters mode. Could you help us to exit from this mode? Please check images of the machine screen.

Thanks for your help,
Regards.

WHat does the screen say?

IT sounds like you lost your parameters.

If it is asking you to input parameters and the lines are blank, then the parameters are gone

Yea I have done this before, annoyingly the parameters are just sitting there unprotected in the same area as the program storage, I copied over a bunch of programs then deleted them off the control and inadvertently deleted the parameters too.

Luckily I was still able to connect via rs232(using TNC Remo from the pc) and copy the parameter file back onto the machine and all was well again.

The parameter file ends in .mp
there may also be a user parameter file too.

Hope that helps

I have never seen the Heidenhain paramters in the program area, usually the battery dies and they get deleted, or someone enters the wrong code and screws up

Odd that there are parameter 6020 shown, if you have the parameters in digital form, download them nd see if it works
change your batteries

*.mp file is in the PLC directory on newer machines. Not sure about 4xx series machines.
Contact your local GF apps or Heidenhain directly

Hello everybody, I have connected to machine using Tncremo and find MP file there. In that file I was missing machine parameters, there were max 50 parameters. Attached to machine documentation I got machine parameter list in printed format with cca 2000 parameters in total. So I have to put all parameters digitally to MP file and after that I have simply downloaded parameters to machine using TNCremo. Now I have machine parameters when machine starts, file is opened on monitor but machine is not starting again. I am able to see parameters there but still no start. Is there some procedure of sending data to machine? I am missing something here?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards.

Back