What's new
What's new

HELP Anilam 3000M disks

LotusRallyman

Plastic
Hi

I have just purchased a 5000VS milling machine but didn't get any floppy disks with the machine. The cmos battery was dead. I have replaced it but I need the bios config file to set up the bios for the machine.

I have loaded default values and it it all powers up but I get I/O nodes different to install when trying to power servos. All the dro works but even in manual mode it wont run the spindle. Again I think this is just an I/O problem.

40.2-12.jpg

Any help will be gratefully received and am more than happy to pay for copies of disks and/or your time to complete my request.

Thanks you for your input, Yes, Don Is on case and extremely helpful. Thank you once again.

Hi

An update.... Don Schoof is clearly a wizard in disguise when it comes to Anilam CNC control. I'm in the UK he's in America yet with the exchange of emails and giving him photos of what he wanted to see HE has within three/four days sorted the thing out and I now have a fully functioning Anilam3000M CNC controlled Milling Machine. I can't praise the guy enough. His pinpointing of problems and giving me clear instruction as to what to do has been mind blowing. Yes, I also now know my way around this machine; a little better, but that doesn't detract from what this guy is capable of. Mere Genius.
Don I can't thank you enough and I certainly take my hat off to your incredible knowledge of all things CNC. If ever your in the UK you have a place to stay here.
Thank you, and a big thanks to Snowshooze who put me on to him.

Back