What's new
What's new

HELP!! Breakout Board only outputting 2.3 VDC

dreaddead76

Plastic
Hi all,

I have a CNC4PC C10S Breakout Board and I have my torch wired up to fire on output pin 1 through a 5VDC relay. My problem is when i fire output 1 i'm only getting 2.3VDC on pin 1 output, and it not enough voltage to fire the relay. Any idea why I'm only getting 2.3VDC? I've checked the power going into the board and its getting 5VDC. I've also tried outputs 14, 16, & 18 same problem. Is my breakout board bad or is there a setting somewhere I'm missing?

Go over to "the Zone" website for hobby controllers. Otherwise, check your relay coil resistance vs your output drive capacity. Also possibly damaged 5v source.

You will find no love here. Your voltage is not high enough and the board has some sim problem. Support for this product needs to come from where you bought it. I am sure it can be made to work, or not.

Go over to "the Zone" website for hobby controllers. Otherwise, check your relay coil resistance vs your output drive capacity. Also possibly damaged 5v source.

Ok, thanks. I ordered a new board. I've checked the 5vdc source it is good.

As mentioned above, please go to the zone.

FWIW I had a similar board from them.

Bad manufacturing left solder splatter on the traces, I didn't see them.
Ran fine for a few months then started acting up, I ruined a few parts (1" plate).
finally died.

They wouldn't honor warranty.

They are a sham.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM !

Back