What's new
What's new

Help with CNC ( FANUC oi - MC )

DanielC23

Plastic
Good day everyone, i have a problem with my CNC (HARDINGE VMC-1000 p3), when i was doing an operation i press the reset button to stop the machine, but i didnt notice that it stopped when it was changing a tool, sadly there was an alarm. Rapidly i enter the next code:

M76: & START

M73; & START

M71: & START

The cnc let go of the tool and everything went fine at that moment, i wanted to start the program again but it was grabbing another tool and doing the operation in a different point of work, I notice too that everytime i insert a code to change the tool for example T07M06; it gives another tool 3 levels below ( T04 ) How can i resolve this problem? Thanks in advance

Good day everyone, i have a problem with my CNC (HARDINGE VMC-1000 p3), when i was doing an operation i press the reset button to stop the machine, but i didnt notice that it stopped when it was changing a tool, sadly there was an alarm. Rapidly i enter the next code:

M76: & START

M73; & START

M71: & START

The cnc let go of the tool and everything went fine at that moment, i wanted to start the program again but it was grabbing another tool and doing the operation in a different point of work, I notice too that everytime i insert a code to change the tool for example T07M06; it gives another tool 3 levels below ( T04 ) How can i resolve this problem? Thanks in advance

Your tool changer is lost. You need to update the actual position in the parameters.

Yes step 11. You need to change spindle and wait tool to match where it actually is. This is assuming it is a fixed address tool changer. If it is not then there should be a regular tool registry page.

I am not familiar with your machine.

Back