What's new
What's new

HELP, Daewoo 200 Lynx Pats catcher

Ghoastrider

Plastic
I just purchased a used Daewoo 200B Lynx 1999 with FANUC 21-T controller. It has a parts catcher. I checked and it looks to be pneumatically operated. I was able to see the Pneumatic valve block in the drive belts access cover of the machine. There was no regulator. It looked like you just screw in a NPT fitting and attach an air hose. Is this correct or do you need a regulator? If you do need a regulator does anyone know the set pressure in PSI? I'd like to plumb this and get the parts catcher operational. Thanks in advance.

I just purchased a used Daewoo 200B Lynx 1999 with FANUC 21-T controller. It has a parts catcher. I checked and it looks to be pneumatically operated. I was able to see the Pneumatic valve block in the drive belts access cover of the machine. There was no regulator. It looked like you just screw in a NPT fitting and attach an air hose. Is this correct or do you need a regulator? If you do need a regulator does anyone know the set pressure in PSI? I'd like to plumb this and get the parts catcher operational. Thanks in advance.

Ghostrider,
I work for Doosan so I think I can help here. You don't NEED a regulator but it wouldn't hurt. Air adjustment could/should be made using the adjustment screws on the air cylinder itself but, depending on the machine, access may not be easily available. If this is not hooked up at the moment, then it has been disabled by a keep relay (probably). There should be confirmation prox switches on the cylinder itself, which ties into the ladder. If you hook this back up, it will need to be enabled again, I believe. Call our service depertment for a machine this old. 973-618-2500. I do applications but for this you should speak with a service tech. And, the air should not come in straight from the wall. There should be a connection somewhere inside the machine where it was plumbed originally from the factory.

Paul

Back