What's new
What's new

Help Finding

JDWZ28

Plastic
In Search of: Shallow Depth Bore Gauge/ Test Indicator Mount.

Does anyone recognize these and know where to find them? We've always called them "shallow depth bore gages".
Need to buy a couple more. Can Make them if we have to but it wouldn't be cost effective.
I bought these about five years ago but cannot remember from what site and don't have access the bookmarks anymore.
No part number or company name marked on them.
I've tried Google image search but keep getting belts as a return.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Bore Gauge 1.jpg
    Bore Gauge 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Bore Gauge 2.jpg
    Bore Gauge 2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Does anyone recognize these and know where to find them? We've always called them "shallow depth bore gages".
Need to buy a couple more. Can Make them if we have to but it wouldn't be cost effective.
I bought these about five years ago but cannot remember from what site and don't have access the bookmarks anymore.
No part number or company name marked on them.
I've tried Google image search but keep getting belts as a return.
Thanks!

i'M STILL LOOKING FOR A DESCRIPTIVE TITLE........

I'm game to suggestions. My first post. I tend to prefer simplicity. If I knew exactly what to call the tool I'm looking for, I'd have used it.
So, do please advise.

I'm game to suggestions. My first post. I tend to prefer simplicity. If I knew exactly what to call the tool I'm looking for, I'd have used it.
So, do please advise.

"shallow depth bore gages questions" would be a start.....:nutter:

It's rule of this website that titles should be descriptive and accurate, not just to minimize wasted time from others seeing if they can help or not, but this also allows much more useful searching of older threads.

It may sound like a pain, but it makes a lot of sense. Work with it and it will reward you.

It's rule of this website that titles should be descriptive and accurate, not just to minimize wasted time from others seeing if they can help or not, but this also allows much more useful searching of older threads.

It may sound like a pain, but it makes a lot of sense. Work with it and it will reward you.

Back in the days when this forum was worth anything, this thread would have been locked by now. The OP would have been told to start a new thread with a proper title. Good thing there is another place starting up.

Your picture could use some scale. A quarter, a dollar bill... or tell us what size holes it has. Something. (now that you've been well-chastised) It almost looks like this at Flexbar.

Back