Help Finding
Close
Login to Your Account
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Help Finding

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default In Search of: Shallow Depth Bore Gauge/ Test Indicator Mount.

    Does anyone recognize these and know where to find them? We've always called them "shallow depth bore gages".
    Need to buy a couple more. Can Make them if we have to but it wouldn't be cost effective.
    I bought these about five years ago but cannot remember from what site and don't have access the bookmarks anymore.
    No part number or company name marked on them.
    I've tried Google image search but keep getting belts as a return.
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bore-gauge-1.jpg   bore-gauge-2.jpg  
    Last edited by JDWZ28; 04-26-2021 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Updated Title

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22,397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDWZ28 View Post
    Does anyone recognize these and know where to find them? We've always called them "shallow depth bore gages".
    Need to buy a couple more. Can Make them if we have to but it wouldn't be cost effective.
    I bought these about five years ago but cannot remember from what site and don't have access the bookmarks anymore.
    No part number or company name marked on them.
    I've tried Google image search but keep getting belts as a return.
    Thanks!
    i'M STILL LOOKING FOR A DESCRIPTIVE TITLE........

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1204
    Likes (Received)
    1975

    Default

    Mueller gage

  4. Likes JDWZ28, Mike1974, Ray Behner liked this post
  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    756
    Likes (Received)
    3825

    Default

    Yeah, I am not a title nazi, but this is a winner for sure

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    I'm game to suggestions. My first post. I tend to prefer simplicity. If I knew exactly what to call the tool I'm looking for, I'd have used it.
    So, do please advise.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Thank you for the suggestion.

  8. Likes CORONA VIRUS liked this post
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22,397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDWZ28 View Post
    I'm game to suggestions. My first post. I tend to prefer simplicity. If I knew exactly what to call the tool I'm looking for, I'd have used it.
    So, do please advise.
    "shallow depth bore gages questions" would be a start.....

  10. Likes Dan from Oakland liked this post
  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3062
    Likes (Received)
    9257

    Default

    It's rule of this website that titles should be descriptive and accurate, not just to minimize wasted time from others seeing if they can help or not, but this also allows much more useful searching of older threads.

    It may sound like a pain, but it makes a lot of sense. Work with it and it will reward you.

  12. Likes digger doug, JDWZ28, PROBE liked this post
  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Posts
    5,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1009
    Likes (Received)
    3221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    It's rule of this website that titles should be descriptive and accurate, not just to minimize wasted time from others seeing if they can help or not, but this also allows much more useful searching of older threads.

    It may sound like a pain, but it makes a lot of sense. Work with it and it will reward you.
    Back in the days when this forum was worth anything, this thread would have been locked by now. The OP would have been told to start a new thread with a proper title. Good thing there is another place starting up.

  14. Likes g-coder05 liked this post
  15. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    I appreciate the feedback. Quite helpful vs. spiteful.

  16. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    542
    Likes (Received)
    1278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    Back in the days when this forum was worth anything, this thread would have been locked by now. The OP would have been told to start a new thread with a proper title. Good thing there is another place starting up.
    Please advise about that place somehow if possible

  17. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    4,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    13852
    Likes (Received)
    5496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupa3872 View Post
    Please advise about that place somehow if possible
    Manufacturing Forums

  18. Likes Vancbiker, g-coder05 liked this post
  19. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    121

    Default

    Your picture could use some scale. A quarter, a dollar bill... or tell us what size holes it has. Something. (now that you've been well-chastised) It almost looks like this at Flexbar.

  20. Likes JDWZ28 liked this post
  21. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    North Carolina
    Posts
    488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    598
    Likes (Received)
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    Back in the days when this forum was worth anything, this thread would have been locked by now. The OP would have been told to start a new thread with a proper title. Good thing there is another place starting up.
    Is it called Frank?

  22. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cape Cod, Ma
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    305
    Likes (Received)
    129

  23. Likes JDWZ28 liked this post
  24. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    england-newcastle upon tyne
    Posts
    740
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    142
    Likes (Received)
    159

    Default

    The guys are saying this for future refrence anyone asking the same question can search "SHALLOW DEPTH GAUGES"and see past answers.Its nothing personal

  25. Likes JDWZ28 liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •