What's new
What's new

hitachi Seiki Seicos II - Parameters & 033 Battery error

Aero7

Plastic
Hi,

I required some assistance in replacing the battery/batteries? In my Hitachi Seiki CA23 with Seicos II controller and resetting ALL parameters, I have replaced the battery with an AA Lithium 3.6V (not sure what the original battery was) and still returns a 033 battery error, is there another battery hiding somewhere?

I have a printout of the Parameter table, but guessing a lot more is required to get it running?

Any support or guidance would be great, thanks.

Hitachi Seiki CA23 Seicos II - Parameters & Settings

OK, battery sorted, I replaced it with a D size 3.6v Lithium which solved the problem.

Any Info or Files on Parameters, Ladder and settings would be great!

I managed to fix a bunch of errors by manually entering in the Parameters from a hard copy, also fixed the Bubble Memory error 104 & 144 by entering DF (reads ODF) and INPUT on the DATA IN Screen.

I still have error 081 and Pitch errors to resolve, perhaps a lot more to come.

Hi,

I require some assistance in replacing the battery/batteries? In my Hitachi Seiki CA23 with Seicos II controller and resetting ALL parameters, I have replaced the battery with an AA Lithium 3.6V (not sure what the original battery was) and still returns a 033 battery error, is there another battery hiding somewhere?

I have a printout of the Parameter table, but guessing a lot more is required to get it running?

Any support or guidance would be great, thanks.

Back