What's new
What's new

How much is your press brake worth? Check!

RevMachinery

Plastic
Hello all! I created a calculator to give you an estimate of how much your press brake is worth if you wanted to sell it! If you need help in figuring out how much it may be worth, then check it out yourself. I figured this would be the perfect place to share it since I know there are a lot of people looking to sell their used machinery. We can also help you with other machines. :D

How much is your press brake worth?

You figured wrong. Ya musta missed this at the top of the forum....

Discuss CNC machines, programming, troubleshooting, retrofits.

I don't see where it says spamming.

I used a calculator to figure the value of my old press brake. Just set the die gap to about .010”, insert calculator and cycle repetitively. To increase value, take a video and post it on YouTube. To decrease value, set die gap to -.010 and cycle repetitively.

I used a calculator to figure the value of my old press brake. Just set the die gap to about .010”, insert calculator and cycle repetitively. To increase value, take a video and post it on YouTube. To decrease value, set die gap to -.010 and cycle repetitively.

You would probably make more money running random household items through your press brake on youtube than you would with legitimate work :bawling:

I posted this one time. I do not see how that is spamming. This is sharing a tool that relates to CNC machines. Thank you.

Because literally every post you have ever made on this site is trying to sell something. I get it, that's your job. But this isn't that kind of street corner. Go hustle somewhere else.

I posted this one time. I do not see how that is spamming. This is sharing a tool that relates to CNC machines. Thank you.

All of your post revolve around you selling something. Read the forum guidelines, If you want to expose your business then buy add space here. The site owner spends his personal time and money to keep this site going so WE can help each other out. So far the only person you have tried to help is yourself.

Once again, read the guidelines.

sticks now carrots.
In the recent case of a sharp knee mill cnc buy/do not buy topic your insight would have been better than values of head scratching in both directions. You likely know good deal, fair deal, and retail (not suggested dealer retailer which is just looney). Chime in on those topics. Asking for email address for a calculator so you can spam email box is outside polite society. -or, how does email address effect value?
you do not spam? how many emails did you send me this week so far? are any of them on any machine or machine family I have expressed interest in?

Asking for email address for a calculator so you can spam email box is outside polite society. -or, how does email address effect value?
you do not spam? how many emails did you send me this week so far? are any of them on any machine or machine family I have expressed interest in?

C'mom! a fellow Tennesseean fell for this guys email grab? I bet he's gonna be worse than Bobcad........

C'mom! a fellow Tennesseean fell for this guys email grab? I bet he's gonna be worse than Bobcad........

It was at fabtech years ago, when they said they could get a Chambersburg or belche 1b self contained forging hammer. Still getting emails for everything but forging equipment.

Nothing is worse than a spammer who denies being a spammer. I noticed a lot of places want your phone number along with your e-mail these days, what a bunch of annoying a-holes. If you are trying to get something you can't just make one up as they send a text with a code needed to access something. I was trying to get another e-mail address and many places wanted to text an access code.

Nothing is worse than a spammer who denies being a spammer. I noticed a lot of places want your phone number along with your e-mail these days, what a bunch of annoying a-holes. If you are trying to get something you can't just make one up as they send a text with a code needed to access something. I was trying to get another e-mail address and many places wanted to text an access code.

Some of the services/companies actually make their money on selling the information, such as the phone number.

Recent random experience. Not too long ago I had a bunch of quotes done by several shops. One was a big shop and put me in their software. Within days I started getting phone calls.

I know my business is hurt regularly due to spam calls. Since I get anywhere from 10-15 a day, I don't answer my phone anymore. And since, for whatever reason culturally, no one leaves voicemails anymore, I know I lose business not answering my phone.

I know my business is hurt regularly due to spam calls. Since I get anywhere from 10-15 a day, I don't answer my phone anymore. And since, for whatever reason culturally, no one leaves voicemails anymore, I know I lose business not answering my phone.

I am the same way about answering the phone, if I have time I will go Google the phone number if I have recently quoted a prospective new customer. Unfortunate for me the junk callers leave voicemails, and my old phone forces me to listen to them to be able to erase them. I sometimes get up to a dozen junk texts a day to my business cell phone also. I am getting close to changing the number, most of my business is conducted by e-mail. I think business numbers are a bigger target for spam calls and texts.

The most disgusting thing I have noticed is if I use Verizon's site to send a text, they obviously have harvested and sold my information as they have my e-mail address.
Only in an online text did I mention I should have rented a wheelchair when I ended up walking around Disney World with just a knee brace after I tore my meniscus. I started getting ads for wheelchair rentals in Florida.

So, as an FYI, there are websites/services/apps that allow you to create dummy emails that only work one time, and will forward to your real email, without letting the people emailing you have access to your real email. You can use this to create a one time email for one of these websites, so you can get your quote, and then never receive spam email from them again.

In the same vein, google voice is a free service that gives you a phone number that you can provide to these services, and they can text you the verification code you need, it will come to your phone/tablet/computer (whatever you choose), and then you can block that phone number from ever being able to contact you again, if you so choose.

Hope that helps some.

And just for the spammers crawling the internet for phone numbers to add to their list:

Revelation Machinery can be reached at: 1 (816) 301-7226 or [email protected]

There's also a live chat on their website, in case any members feel the need to go and ask 20 or 30 questions before deciding not to buy a machine.

So, as an FYI, there are websites/services/apps that allow you to create dummy emails that only work one time, and will forward to your real email, without letting the people emailing you have access to your real email. You can use this to create a one time email for one of these websites, so you can get your quote, and then never receive spam email from them again.

In the same vein, google voice is a free service that gives you a phone number that you can provide to these services, and they can text you the verification code you need, it will come to your phone/tablet/computer (whatever you choose), and then you can block that phone number from ever being able to contact you again, if you so choose.

Hope that helps some.

And just for the spammers crawling the internet for phone numbers to add to their list:

Revelation Machinery can be reached at: 1 (816) 301-7226 or [email protected]

There's also a live chat on their website, in case any members feel the need to go and ask 20 or 30 questions before deciding not to buy a machine.

Thanks for the info.

This!!!!
I or my guys, have to screen out all the spam calls.
We get about the same amount.
I WISH the government would do something about the (huge PITA) asshole spam & robo calls, and forget about the very minor Vaping Emergency, that is flavored E-juice.
Nice to know the Guv-ment is on top of the pertinent issues.;)

Back