What's new
What's new

HT HITEC-TURN20J/ SUPER PRODUCTIVE TURNING CELL, Control SEICOS J

utech

Plastic
HI,

I have a CNC lathe HT HITEC-TURN20J/ SUPER PRODUCTIVE TURNING CELL, Control SEICOS J : It now has an alarm # 79560 AXIS INTERLOCK. Can some one please help me fix this problem ? machine can not zero return, can not change tool. I tried 3 buttons combination and it is not work. Please help.

Thanks you in advance

Did you solve this problem? I have the same alarm now and same control. Can you help me please?

Is the light on or off on the turret button?
Might be a stuck switch on the turret clamp.

If you hold down Spindle-Stop, Can you jog any axis slowly?

Tool Index light is blink. I couldn’t job any axis at all.

Attachments

• IMG_1451.jpeg
    IMG_1451.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 71011637414__07412476-1F30-4660-884D-90383184AA98.jpeg
    71011637414__07412476-1F30-4660-884D-90383184AA98.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
The tool hit the wall, and was removed after the crash. X,Z Axis are clear from the wall.

I don’t know to unclamp the turret, turn it to the right position and clamp it to make it work again. Please, help.

My phone number is 6268292941. Please, call me at this number. I’m really appreciate for your help.

Yes, I can home X,and Z axis by pressing Select + Spindle stop + Home. The only issue now is the axis alarm interlock caused of turret clamping unproperly. Please, help. thanks alot.

You can manually release the turret.
turn on the machine, home x & z, push e-stop. There are 'secret' buttons while in e-stop that will release the turret. I am looking those up now....

On the Fanuc it was [spindle stop] + [tape] Toggle clamp / unclamp

Yasnac was [feed hold] + [dry run select] - Unclamp .... [feed hold] + [tape] - Clamp

Move the turret by hand to the proper position, clamp the turret.

Last edited:
You can manually release the turret.
turn on the machine, home x & z, push e-stop. There are 'secret' buttons while in e-stop that will release the turret. I am looking those up now....

On the Fanuc it was [spindle stop] + [tape] Toggle clamp / unclamp

Yasnac was [feed hold] + [dry run select] - Unclamp .... [feed hold] + [tape] - Clamp

Move the turret by hand to the proper position, clamp the turret.
I was home X&Z and put E-Stop, but It didn’t unclamp the turret. I need to find the secret button.

It’s look like I have the Seicos J control.

Can I press. [ Feedhold] + [ Dry run + Select] ? While the E-stop on or E-stop off?

Attachments

• IMG_1451.jpeg
    IMG_1451.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Back