What's new
What's new

Hurco km3p HELP

mjarhead

Plastic
Hello, I need help getting my machine back on line. It has the max 32 up grade installed by hurco. When I try to boot it up all the lights come on on the control then go out as they always do. Then the right screen says max32 and the left screen has the curser blinking in bottom left. The logic board has 3 of the four lights lit,the pbu light is off and no lights on the servo boards.The dual axis board has a couple of red lights lit, the personality board light is green,the memory board light is green. The hard drive board burned up the zen mosrb tvs 1500w 6.3v diode below the hard drive. it looks like it goes to the white wire on the hard drive power.and the personality board burned off 2 of its wires at the bottom of the board that i fixed and burned off again,maybe because i didnt have the diode yet. I now have the diode installed and the wires fixed again. I checked the voltage at the power supply (ok) and sometimes the mist comes on and goes off when it is trying to boot. I hope this gives someone a hint of what the problem is. I'm a little gun shy to hit the power. thanks

Back