What's new
What's new

Hyundai Kia Turn 21 alarm AL-60 Turret Index Motor

maxgreen

Plastic
Hello
I had to perform a machine reset (res, next, org)
there is an error after entering the parameters
AL-60 TURRET INDEX MOTOR
the device can not see the tools
the procedure concerns the towers index, which I do not have :(

Attachments

• IMG_20181120_184522.jpg
    IMG_20181120_184522.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 745
Ok,
When it is powered up press "FEED HOLD" "SPINDLE STOP" and "TURRET SELECT" all at the same time. This will put your turret into unlock mode. Hit your emergency stop and manually index your turret to a known position. Then release emergency stop and switch on the hydraulics. Press "Call/BZ OFF" and it should pull your turret in. Then power the whole machine down even on the breaker at the back.

When you switch it back on there is a good chance that your tool numbers on your turret will be out. To rectify this call T1 and then follow the process above but put station 1 when you index it manually.

Hope this helps.

thank you for trying to help, I can even pay by paypal
unfortunately this procedure does not help :(
maybe by hydraulics, because to move it at once I have to press the standby and reset together, then I write "machine unready" when I press the standby again and reset together, the hydraulics will turn on but immediately turn off and returns to "machine unready"
pressing the standby and resetting together is ok, because on a colleague @ botha.y writes like this for SKT250LMS:"
1: Press stand-by and reset for activating hydraulic pressure
2: Activate manually the valve for unlocking turret, making sure inductive position detector lights up.
3: Align turret dots by turning manually. (dots in my case but in some machines it's arrows, anyways it's easy to find)
4: Activate manually the valve for locking turret, making sure inductive position detector lights up.
5: Press on Call/BZ off
6: Force X1000#7 to 1.
7: Press on emergency stop.
8: Press simultaneously Spindle Stop, mode Select and Feed Hold buttons.
9: Release emg stop and restart the machine. "

Attachments

• IMG_20181123_121733.jpg
    IMG_20181123_121733.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 584
thank you for trying to help
maybe by hydraulics, because to run it at once I have to press the standby and reset together, then I write "machine unready" when I press the standby again and reset together, the hydraulics will turn on but immediately turn off and returns to "machine unready"
maybe control is important
I saw a few descriptions
the controls are in Fanuc and Yasnac, I have Yasnac LX3

Attachments

• IMG_20181123_121733.jpg
    IMG_20181123_121733.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
ok my problem solved, the problem was incorrectly saved parameters
thank you colleague @NAST555 for trying help
I suspect that my machine does not have such a procedure

Ok, my problem was solved, the problem consisted of incorrectly saved parameters
thanks to NAST555 for trying to help

I have a al-14 alarm on my Kia 21 turn 1995. I can’t get it to go back or lock the turret in place. I wish I new the key sequence to get the turret to lock back. I need help on solving this problem thanks.

Al-60 alarm on Tasman control

thank you for trying to help
maybe by hydraulics, because to run it at once I have to press the standby and reset together, then I write "machine unready" when I press the standby again and reset together, the hydraulics will turn on but immediately turn off and returns to "machine unready"
maybe control is important
I saw a few descriptions
the controls are in Fanuc and Yasnac, I have Yasnac LX3
I have the same problem with my Kia 21 turn lathe. Is there anyway you could send me info on how you fixed your lathe. Thanks bert123

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the same has yasnac control on my lathe and have a alarm al-60. Could you help me with this problem. Thanks bert123

Back