What's new
What's new

I need support for Pratt whitney (star turn 12-60) M-5070

Mou

Plastic
I have problem in the offset not working
I have the teammate CNC control
I replace the MC control board, board Divisor 3 and MC Input control board but I have the same problem
I need support for that
Thank you

Oh boy.
The Team Mate has been out for 30 years.

If you replaced a machine control board, you may have affected parameters and control software.

If you replaced a machine control board, you may have affected parameters and control software.
Generally the parameters are on a tape that goes in just after the executive tape. Unless he's got core or bubble memory, he had to reload the whole thing after a shutdown.

I'm kind of thinking this is a joke, because anyone running something from 1980 will have a better idea of what's going on .... was the TeamMate an early Fanuc ? Seems to me it was something like that, Pratt did not make their own controls.

Hi
cost for upgrade the control 200000.00$ and the price for the machine 56000.00$

I think you must have added a zero to the price of the control. $200K for a control?

Generally the parameters are on a tape that goes in just after the executive tape. Unless he's got core or bubble memory, he had to reload the whole thing after a shutdown.

I'm kind of thinking this is a joke, because anyone running something from 1980 will have a better idea of what's going on .... was the TeamMate an early Fanuc ? Seems to me it was something like that, Pratt did not make their own controls.

I ran one of these. It was pretty good in the 80s. It was a proprietary control with it's own hardware/software. There "may" be an executive tape, but after 40 years I wouldn't rely on it. Most of the guys who really knew this thing, like Wayne Gordon, are long retired.

Back