What's new
What's new

Iemca Vip 70 CNC bar feeder

Sengenn

Plastic
Good Morning,
we are new to using a bar feeder on a mill/turn we have a Doosan 2000SY and when we bought it it came with a Iemca vip 70 cnc bar feeder that was not with the machine originally we got them seeing each other we think? so if there is anyone out there that might be able to help us get this thing feed correctly that would be great. just so you know that we have tried to get Imeca to help but as i would describe it they have the attention span of a Nat and all the books we have are in Italian and so you no that one i don't speak.
Thanks
Chris

Good afternoon,
As to the precious message we have figured out that our program might be related to the M68 to close the college when I MDI M68 and the college is open I Get an error 2060 college unclamped it tells me to check keeprely K7.6 should be a 1 or a 0 it is a 1. So to further explain when I use the sub spindle M169 & M168 work as they should and the keeprely K7.7 is a 1 I hope someone can help
Thanks
Chris

Here in the UK, Iemca are covered by an agent who are very helpful and friendly in my experience. If you get in touch with them they might be able to provide some support.

If nothing else, they have english manuals downloadable on their website:

IEMCA Archives | 1MTA

Good Morning Gargormarwick,
i have contacted the US Company with not a good experience. they told me to send my chip in from the Motherboard and i did they told it needed to be replaced so i bought one and by the way they come from Italy so it finely come i installed it it was blank nothing on it. so they had to order one more it finely come in and it was not right as well so i asked for my old one back and they said it got thrown away. and they they just stopped returning emails and phone calls. so in my opinion i would never tell anyone to buy an Iemca due to the fact they have no fallow through and don't seem to stand behind there product so looks like this one will be scraped. thanks
Chris

Can you please clarify which company you're dealing with in the US?

The distributor I use is Bucci Industries, and they've always been very helpful and timely for me. So if that's NOT who you've been using, that's who I'd reach out to.

Back