What's new
What's new

improving in CNC

viktor0vich

Plastic
Hi everybody. I am a 2 year student of Novovolynsk college in Ukraine. More time i like manufacturing and machining. I 16-teen.

One year ago, i started learn CAD programs since Autocad to SolidWorks (since summer).
I hope, that i'll master CNC, but i dont know, what i have done to do this.

First, i worked in solidcam. And now, i downloaded MasterCam 2021.
I want be master in CNC. And i need answer for this.
I dont know, because postprocessors are very lot, and what i have learn??? haas or machine of shit and sticks from some uncle Ronald?? what the first?? g-code? materials? or fully explore one postprocessor?

i tired of walking around. Learning everything, but knot finishing anything... i need answer of people. who are masters in this. Who know life and as it should be.

Thanks a lot. Will be gratefull for all answers.

What?

I'm not a Master by any stretch of the imagination but I'd suggest as you mentioned the G code as your first focus. I think walking around trying to absorb a much as possible is a good thought too. 2 years is not a great deal of time to be at CNC I'd set the being a Master as a long term goal. Who is Uncle Ronald?

I think we might have a bit of language barrier to overcome? I'm wishing you all the best.

Brent

Who is Uncle Ronald?

If I had to guess, Ronald would be referring to Reagan. He was the one who shut off their CNC imports in the 80's after Toshiba got caught selling Russia and Ukraine 5X machines to make sub props. Then software in that area has been limited, yet they have the largest CAD/CAM pirating site on the net. The nice thing about it is the closed off communications limits them from finding it.

Interesting though, I just looked SolidWorks 2021 SP0 has been downloaded 5319 times since it was cracked on Oct 9th on the Russian site. I would have figured over 50K by now.......

thanks, i just learn english. I dont understand your answer. First i have learn g-code and everything connected with it?
Understand me, I feel as awkward as possible between you. I'm just a student. But if you share your life experience, I am very grateful ..

thanks, i just learn english. I dont understand your answer. First i have learn g-code and everything connected with it?
Understand me, I feel as awkward as possible between you. I'm just a student. But if you share your life experience, I am very grateful ..

Yes, knowing G-code fundamentals will help you in the long run. If I were you, I would apply at a shop for any job; even sweeping the floor. With time and good work ethics you can work your way up the ladder a bit and learn a lot more than you would just from taking a course. Best wishes!

Так, знання основ G-коду допоможе вам у довгостроковій перспективі. Якби я був вами, я б подати заявку в магазині на будь-яку роботу; навіть підмітаючи підлогу. З часом і хорошою робочою етикою ви можете трохи пропрацювати свій шлях вгору по сходах і дізнатися набагато більше, ніж ви б просто від прийняття курсу. З найкращими побажаннями!

Back