What's new
What's new

Inside Out End Mill

2outof3

Titanium
I need some help for a customer. In my much younger days, selling Citizens, we had many customers who made small connectors that had a locking boss/post sticking up from the side of the round connector. Some were able to buy a hollow center cutting end mill to drop over the top of the post, milling the internal area leaving the post. We have a customer who is struggling to hold a decent shape on a .375 diameter post on his larger y axis lathe. Part is showing quadrant irregularities. Not much but enough to give them headaches. Any one have a supplier for the hollow end mills?

I need some help for a customer. In my much younger days, selling Citizens, we had many customers who made small connectors that had a locking boss/post sticking up from the side of the round connector. Some were able to buy a hollow center cutting end mill to drop over the top of the post, milling the internal area leaving the post. We have a customer who is struggling to hold a decent shape on a .375 diameter post on his larger y axis lathe. Part is showing quadrant irregularities. Not much but enough to give them headaches. Any one have a supplier for the hollow end mills?

https://www.mscdirect.com/browse/tn...7924495+4288103040&searchterm=Annular+Cutters

Might need to modify for total DOC.

Back