What's new
What's new

Interested in 5 axis programming in Mastercam?

mike_w

Plastic
If you are interested in learning 5 axis toolpathing in Mastercam, good news!

We (camInstructor) are currently giving everyone access to a 5-Axis lesson that includes an HLE copy of Mastercam to practice with (HLE will not post gcode). It also includes a PDF of step by step instructions as well as videos going through the entire part.

To gain access to this free lesson, you have to fill out a form that includes leaving an email address. So, free...but as long as we know you are a real person. If you don't like the idea of leaving an email, I saved you a click :) I also read that other post that went off the rails about emails, so I'm trying to be very clear :D
Here is that link...
Mastercam 5 Axis Lesson 8

I also created a quick little intro video for this. You can check is out here...

The finished part is shown assembled in the lesson, it's also posted in our Instagram feed.

Hopefully this is not coming across as spammy, I will remove if it is. There really are no strings attached other than me wanting your feedback...which you don't have to give, but I would appreciate it lol. The macro videos I posted were well received, hope this is as well.

Thanks!
And let me know what you think!

Back