What's new
What's new

ISO: Defiance VTX-1 Benchtop Mill

bbgun

Plastic
Good morning all,

I am in the market for a Defiance VTX-1 benchtop mill. Looking to do some prototyping in my garage and I have some experience with this machine so I am looking for one of my own. Anyone know someone who has one for sale?

Thanks in advance!

Still looking for this machine. Adding a Defiance DMC CNC mill to the list. Also doesn't have to be in working condition.

Still looking for this machine. Adding a Defiance DMC CNC mill to the list. Also doesn't have to be in working condition.

There are two versions of this machine. Are you after the early or the latter Creative Solutions version. Also, tool changer or not? What speed of spindle? I think the early ones had 5K and 10K spindles. The latter I am not real sure of, but some versions had a 9K-45K spindle.

The VTX I am after the latter with the Creative Evolution control. I would prefer one with a tool changer. Spindle speed doesn't matter. The DMC's are all high speed spindles with the Creative Evolution control and a tool changer.

Thanks!

Hi bbgun:
The guy you need to talk to is this guy:
[email protected]

His name is Dennis; he lives up here in western Canada, and last I heard he was trying to get rid on his (He was hoping to sell it to me because I have one already and he was thinking I could make space for another and make a nice little cell.
His is the Creative Evolution one with a toolchanger and I believe a 30 K spindle.
I don't know if he ever got it running, but he bought it at auction because he's used mine and loved it, but the pressure of work and his subsequent purchase of a bigger machine more suitable for his kind of parts kept him from spending time to get it going so it's been sitting for 5 years or so.
So far as I know there are no issues with it mechanically but he couldn't figure out something in the control setup.
Anyway, give him a shout and see if he still has it; if so you just might have found your machine!
Tell him Marcus sent you his way.

Cheers

Marcus
Implant Mechanix • Design & Innovation > HOME
www.vancouverwireedm.com
Clarus Microtech

Couldn't make a deal so I am still searching.

I do have two of them. Presently I have a car in the way and other stuff. I might consider selling one of them or possibly both. I'd have to think of a price and what goes with one or both. I actually have three. The other is the Boss controller and no toolchanger. I do not have any of them running and did not have power to wither of the creative solutions ones. I did purchase the one from a coworker. He did have it running. We bought both of them at the same auction.

Back