What's new
What's new

Issues with Kitako mt4-170 fanuc 6T

Grants

Plastic
I'm a complete noob on this control, and have very little experience with production machining. I generally program on several conversational non fanuc controls on an one off basis. We initially couldn't get the counter to work at all, and have since remedied that. To get the counter to activate you must utilize an m02 or m30 at the end of the program. we have got the counter to work using an m02 however now we have to hit start at every cycle. This is at best annoying and most generally a time killer! I've spoke with several programmers that have said I shouldn't have to hit start every time, they have not been able to get it to run as such though. Does anyone have an idea as to what parameter may be able to be changed or something I can alter to alleviate this issue? Thanks in advance

I'm a complete noob on this control, and have very little experience with production machining. I generally program on several conversational non fanuc controls on an one off basis. We initially couldn't get the counter to work at all, and have since remedied that. To get the counter to activate you must utilize an m02 or m30 at the end of the program. we have got the counter to work using an m02 however now we have to hit start at every cycle. This is at best annoying and most generally a time killer! I've spoke with several programmers that have said I shouldn't have to hit start every time, they have not been able to get it to run as such though. Does anyone have an idea as to what parameter may be able to be changed or something I can alter to alleviate this issue? Thanks in advance
Not sure about your machine and program format, this is what I do on barfeed programs.

Start program with the barfeed subroutine.
machine part.
end program with M99

To start the cycle in the morning, I push in the material and run the partoff tool in air. That's typically the last tool in the program, and the next thing it will do is pull the bar and re-start the full cycle. From there on it will loop until it runs out of material.

I had thought M99 was incrementing the counter, but I looked at the program and I have M6 setup in the parameters to increment the parts counter. So right before the M99 I have an M6, and parameter 6710 has "6" registered- that increments the parts counter.

Back