What's new
What's new

Job for CNC Machinist around the world

i find job and share it with people, that's all i'm not recruiter , this is my method to help people, share information

i find job and share it with people, that's all t'm not recruiter , this is my method to help people, share information

No your a spammer.

Just because YOU declare your not, don't make it right.
Your name "Kenny Tarmac" eh ?

no, i'm new here this is my fisrt post, and my fisrt visit, maybe you talk about someone else, this my true name smail

I've seen a massive increase of people wanting cad files of parts lately, on here, on facebook machining forums, etc...
Call it for what it is, stealing IP.
FUCK OFF.

And then they get upset when you won't give them what they ask. :nutter:

Can I have your solid models?

I dunno about that one, I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt because I can understand his point of view.
I'm not good at coming up with designing a part even if it's a totally non-functional part. But personally I'm also the type of person that wouldn't mind seeing complicated 5 axis stuff that other people do just to further my programming skills. Of course I wouldn't use that for monetary gain or share it, but there is no way to prove it to anyone.

I dunno about that one, I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt because I can understand his point of view.
I'm not good at coming up with designing a part even if it's a totally non-functional part. But personally I'm also the type of person that wouldn't mind seeing complicated 5 axis stuff that other people do just to further my programming skills. Of course I wouldn't use that for monetary gain or share it, but there is no way to prove it to anyone.

He might be legit, but who knows? I'm not going to be plastering my designs all over the internet by giving them to a complete stranger.

I'm sorry, but that's just not the way it works.

Now some of these Autodesk hippy customers, they would share their files but they don't really do anything but smoke weed....

Back