What's new
What's new

Kent grinder problem 1994 auto feed

Woodland Tool

Plastic
I have a Kent grinder, when I hit the button for the cross feed it just continues to run across dose not stop, it will hit the limit and come the other way with out stopping, it should be intermittent, does anyone have an idea what the problem could be ?

Randy

Got it

Thanks for the reply, we figured it out, there are 2 replays that have dials on them, we replaced the rheostat a year ago and it never worked quite right, we figured the oms weren't the same, we adjusted both relays so they matched the feed coming and going and it started working really well, problem solved :)

Randy

I jumped the gun a bit, it is still not working, I can activate the cross feed and keep it turned was down so it only feeds .030 to maybe .070 across, if I turn it up at all then all it takes off and doesn't stop, goes to the limit and comes back the other way with out stopping, it will just keep going back and forth every time it hits the limits, this is driving me crazy, I have looked at everything, hoping someone can tell me what this is.
Randy

Back