What's new
What's new

Kitamura H400 with Fanuc15-Mcontrols

cwarriorc

Plastic
Looking for help.New to the fanuc control on this machine.So go easy on me .I stopped machine while drilling to clear some chips I hit the reset button .So i figured i would just start at beginning of pallet one.I Get it to start prog and come in to z.1.Thats all it will do .Stops on the sub program that ive been running.Im a haas guy thrown into this so any help would help me since it will be 4 days to get anyone out here Thanks

Looking for help.New to the fanuc control on this machine.So go easy on me .I stopped machine while drilling to clear some chips I hit the reset button .So i figured i would just start at beginning of pallet one.I Get it to start prog and come in to z.1.Thats all it will do .Stops on the sub program that ive been running.Im a haas guy thrown into this so any help would help me since it will be 4 days to get anyone out here Thanks
reset control normally goes to defaults
G54 work coordinates if you use G55 thats a problem
G17 if you are not drilling in Z thats a problem
G40 tool dia comp off
D0 normally no tool uses D0
G49 tool length off
H0 normally no tool uses H0
G80 drill cycle mode off
.....basically many ways to crash machine just by pressing reset
also restart you need to turn spindle and coolant back on
single block mode is useful on restarts. always watch modal settings
usually program check screen or program monitor screen list what modal commands are in effect. it might go by different names but program check screen it usually most important to watch that and distance to go

Well heres my solution after 3 days Thanks for the input .I wrote another prog of my own and put in the other guys sub Machine ran fine called up sub and ran.So i switched back to his prog and still no luck .only7 one thing i didnt change out of all this was the prog got hung up on the G.1 feed move that had a M7 on the same line I change the M7 to M8 and its running like a friggin top I can not believe that was the prob but it worked?????M7 is thru spindal coolant because i have more of the on a couple tools and they run fine.Banging my head agaist the machine might have he;ped also .Thank for the input

So im back with a little more info on this.Machine ran fine then messed up on another tool at another m7 after running a few days .WTF i thought .Then i remembered a thru spindal Haas i ran was acting up like that.Da chips was causing a back pressure and not allowing tool to countinue on .So i hope someone needs to use this to their advantage .

Back