What's new
What's new

Kitamura Mycenter 1 Help Please

MiglioEng2014

Plastic
Hello all,

I have a 1999 Kitamura Mycenter 1 mill with the Yasnac i80.control. My issue is this, I have searched all over the internet can't figure this out. When the machine is in Auto Mode running a program sometimes after a tool change the machine will stop, and not continue the program flashing MS on the screen. Always happens after the tool has changed. I have to reset the program call up the last N number and hit cycle start. Can anyone tell me what could cause this? When running multiple tool programs this causes issue with production. Thank you

First thing How is your air supply to this machine is it in range right after tool change? Watch the pressure gauge while machine changes tools, see if it drops.

What alarms does it show? That info would really help determin the cause. I have a 2001 version.

Low air pressure would show up as it's own alarm, something like " low air pressure".

When it happens again press COMN soft button under screen and then ALARM (you do know there is 3 types of alarms) press each one of 3 choices and see whats there.
Whats that thing you called MS flashing?
\
I would get up there and clean all the proximity sensors on the tool changer.

20180424_095446.jpg

There are no alarms in the Comn. The MS flashing is in the picture attached. This is where it stops in the program and wont continue

Sounds like it is waiting for a finish signal....
Try calling Kitamura or even try Yaskawa 8xx 927 5292

So the spindle drive is not responding to the command to to run from the CNC. Since it happens after a toolchange, I would suspect a limit switch or sensor that indicates the toolchanger is done or in it's home position may not be sending a signal to the CNC.

Try cleaning the sensor above above the tool change arm.a little alcohol on a q tip.
Or that same sensor may be going bad.
Regards

your tool changer stops the spindle.
see if G97 S4915 M3 works

If the tool is there already
it does not go into the sequence
that's stops the machine

Back