What's new
What's new

KO Lee Leematic 1000 control, any way to reset password?

greenbuggy

Stainless
Recently bought a KO Lee S618L1 with a Leematic 1000 control from an auction here in Colorado. It did come with a set of books, auction description said it "only works in manual mode" and from what I've gathered from reading the manual that was included if it's been powered down for long enough you have to re-enter parameters by going into setup off the main menu, which shouldn't be a big deal. Until setup is completed it won't let you program it, run programs or even jog the axis...literally can't do anything except run it in manual. I do fortunately have a full set of parameters someone sketched out on a sheet in the manual.

Unfortunately for me, the factory password/passcode specified in the Leematic 1000 control manual (5280) doesn't get me into the setup menu, it just bounces me back to the main menu like I entered the wrong password. Any ideas on how one might reset it, or other combos to try for this machine? Have tried last 4 of control serial, thousands, control revision and a few others but don't have the time to enter 10k combos manually to see which one unlocks the thing.

I have the leematic 1000 and need a manual on how to operate the controller. I keep getting a can't read ram code. if you have a manual that can help me understand how to operate this I would love to get a copy.

i would like to get a copy of the leematic 1000 nmanuals .

the leematic 1000 manuals are very hard to impossible to find. could I get a copy of the ones you have. :)

Recently bought a KO Lee S618L1 with a Leematic 1000 control from an auction here in Colorado. It did come with a set of books, auction description said it "only works in manual mode" and from what I've gathered from reading the manual that was included if it's been powered down for long enough you have to re-enter parameters by going into setup off the main menu, which shouldn't be a big deal. Until setup is completed it won't let you program it, run programs or even jog the axis...literally can't do anything except run it in manual. I do fortunately have a full set of parameters someone sketched out on a sheet in the manual.

Unfortunately for me, the factory password/passcode specified in the Leematic 1000 control manual (5280) doesn't get me into the setup menu, it just bounces me back to the main menu like I entered the wrong password. Any ideas on how one might reset it, or other combos to try for this machine? Have tried last 4 of control serial, thousands, control revision and a few others but don't have the time to enter 10k combos manually to see which one unlocks the thing.

Good evening Greenbuggy, I have a KO LEE grinder C1020 but do not have the Leematic operation manual. Do you still have it. If so would it be possible please to have a copy of it? Thank you. Have a nice day oh! By the way my KO LEE is for sale and it look to work properly . it is just I do not know how to make programs. I have a video of it

Attachments

• KO Lee 20240313 (1).jpg
    KO Lee 20240313 (1).jpg
    842.8 KB · Views: 1
  • KO Lee (6).jpg
    KO Lee (6).jpg
    950.4 KB · Views: 1

Back