What's new
What's new

Fadal overload error

Phils69

Aluminum
I have a Fadal VMC 15 and I am getting a motor overload error. I have swapped the Glentek amp cards and its following the card so I assume the card is the problem. Where would be the best place to buy one of these? The board is a AMP-0006. Thanks

I have a Fadal VMC 15 and I am getting a motor overload error. I have swapped the Glentek amp cards and its following the card so I assume the card is the problem. Where would be the best place to buy one of these? The board is a AMP-0006. Thanks

ITSCNC can repair the board, as well as sell you a new board. I guess that depends on how quickly you need to be up and running again.

FADALCNC has boards, not sure if they repair.

Both offer troubleshooting advice apparently. ITSCNC is a bit hit and miss for advice, and the owner isn't always the most helpfull. I have a friend who's had every Fadal under the sun, and has seen every error, I call him when something happens, he's way more usefull than ITSCNC/Fadalcnc, or local techs.

If the error follows the board, then as you surmise the problem is the board.

in the Fadal maintenance manual (free download from Fadalcnc.com) there's a trouble shooting flowchart for different parts of the machine. that's worth looking at when trouble shooting problems

Back