What's new
What's new

Lil OT: as9100d Haas for sale?

david n

Diamond
So I maybe way off here, but I got a quote on this Haas DM mill...............says it's in Arkansas(as9100d "shop" location:rolleyes5:)...............at 1:26 in the vid, isn't that a pic of a part that guy posted here? Also the background looks familiar from some of that joker's posts.........................am I wrong? Buyer and/or seller beware?:skep:

Last edited:
Credit where it's due - It's nice to see a used machinery dealer post up some decent pictures & video...

Also, doesn't look like a bad machine to be honest. Looks clean. Is it priced fair?

Credit where it's due - It's nice to see a used machinery dealer post up some decent pictures & video...

Also, doesn't look like a bad machine to be honest. Looks clean. Is it priced fair?

Aren't you aware of the story of AS9100d? He is a con man, and I believe if you do some digging you will find the Haas finance company got a judgement against him, so that machine possibly isn't his to sell.

Looks familiar to pictures posted when he was trying to sell machines here if I recall. The dealer listed on the You Tube video obviously has no inventory and remotely brokers machines. 99.9% chance an inquiry into the machine gets you in touch with AS9100d. I doubt someone is going to travel down from MD to show that machine.

Anyone else notice the machine has power on time of 3100+ hours, 800+ cycle start (time?) and 669 feed time, so there is 2500 or so hours the machine was on doing nothing, and 100+ of rapid time??
That is over a year of single shift hours it was on not doing anything. :crazy:

Anyone else notice the machine has power on time of 3100+ hours, 800+ cycle start (time?) and 669 feed time, so there is 2500 or so hours the machine was on doing nothing, and 100+ of rapid time??
That is over a year of single shift hours it was on not doing anything. :crazy:

That's the power of ISO right there, baby. Don't even need the spindle running to make money hand over goddamn fist.

I got another quote this morning on the machine. Drop from $85k to $69K. The sales guy said the seller needs to move it fast.:skep: So I gave the dealer a call and asked if Darin Neagle was selling it. Told him I recognized the shop background and pics of the machined parts from his posts here on PM............sales guy confirmed it was Mr Neagle................said it was a partnership gone bad and he needs to unload it...................big surprise:rolleyes5:

I got another quote this morning on the machine. Drop from $85k to $69K. The sales guy said the seller needs to move it fast.:skep: So I gave the dealer a call and asked if Darin Neagle was selling it. Told him I recognized the shop background and pics of the machined parts from his posts here on PM............sales guy confirmed it was Mr Neagle................said it was a partnership gone bad and he needs to unload it...................big surprise:rolleyes5:

Now that's funny

Aren't you aware of the story of AS9100d? He is a con man, and I believe if you do some digging you will find the Haas finance company got a judgement against him, so that machine possibly isn't his to sell.

I haven't kept up very closely. I remember reading a few of his posts in the owners/managers section. Always preaching about how well their ISO stuff was, and how 'profitable' he/they seemed to have been.

I haven't been as lurky on PM for a while though. So I haven't stayed up to speed.

Told him I recognized the shop background and pics of the machined parts from his posts here on PM............sales guy confirmed it was Mr Neagle................said it was a partnership gone bad and he needs to unload it...................big surprise:rolleyes5:

Is this the same VWFullCup guy that popped up a coupla' years ago? Reincarnated with a different user name? Or am I getting different folks confused?

Is this the same VWFullCup guy that popped up a coupla' years ago? Reincarnated with a different user name? Or am I getting different folks confused?

That is him, he also was Tangent CNC or something like that.

Can a machine have liens against it? Due diligence recommended...

If you google you can find the finance company of Haas won a six figure judgement against him, common sense says it involved the sale of the above machine. No idea if a lien was put on the machine, my guess it probably has a lien on it.

If you google you can find the finance company of Haas won a six figure judgement against him, common sense says it involved the sale of the above machine. No idea if a lien was put on the machine, my guess it probably has a lien on it.

Sales guy said they checked for liens and found none..................machine is prolly in his partner's name.......................

Not sure if Haas tracks their machines, but if you finance through them and don't pay, the machine will shut down until a code is entered.

Back