What's new
What's new

LNS bar feed home position

zschary

Aluminum
Fast question.. sorry if its been asked before..

The LNS team told me once how to reset the 0 home position of the carrier when it gets lost.. Can anyone here tell me how to do that.. says .216 now.. There is a place in the control to tell it to use 0, i just cant remember where?
thank you

IMG_0113.jpgIMG_0114.jpgIMG_0112.jpgIMG_0113.jpgIMG_0114.jpg

I am not in front of ours right now but there should be a setting in there for request reference return or something along those lines. Then you go into auto run and it probes the existing bar, or you run the top cut program and it loads a bar from the magazine. Either way it should reference return before either function.

on mine, servo2 you jog back and go into 4- misc functions, request ref. carriage rolls back til it hits the physical stop ask to power off for 2 seconds. power back on and good to go.

On the S1 model, I have a hard time finding the ref button - if it's even there...

BUT - I think that to get it toi pop up on that unit - I just turn the feeder off, and then manually move the flag a ways, and then repower.

I think that will force a "target" to pop up on my CRT.
But I don't know about your machine.

--------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Are you kidd'n me? :eek:

We jump through hoops of fire to git'chew answers right away on the weekend, and the best that you can doo is "Will try on Monday" ??? :skep:

:mad5:

-------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Back